AmigaActive (1536/2143)

From:Neil Bothwick
Date:23 May 2000 at 18:59:40
Subject:Re: miamidx

Andy Carlile said,

> I am having problems installing MiamiDX as the supplied installer gets as
> far
> as the choice of novice or expert installation and then closes the window
> when I press proceed

Id this the Installer from the CD? It doesn't give the choice of Expert
or MNovice as the icon has the "MINUSER=EXPERT" tooltype.

> also wherw is MagPLIP on the CD as I can't find it anywhere

It's not on there :(

You can find it on AACD03, or download it from Aminet.

Neil

Neil Bothwick - New Media Editor, Amiga Active Magazine
Connected via Wirenet - http://www.wire.net.uk
The UK's first Amiga-only internet access provider

... "Yummy," said Pooh, as he hilted his paw into the "honeypot".

Remember the good 'ol days